Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kotex- WOW me please!


I seem to be looking forward to having my period nowadays. :)

Most probably because there are just too many brands out there that I needed to try out!

And so... I bought a pack of Kotex LUXE today.


The 20-ultrathin regular pack is priced at RM15.90. It comes with a breakthrough fusion technology, micro max core, longer wings, anti-leak channels, and some attractive designs. 

Honestly speaking, buying pads should be like buying clothes. It's like love at first sight. If I've spotted it, I won't care how much it cost, I will find a reason to buy. Likewise, if I don't like it, I will find a thousand reasons not to buy.

So for girls like me, sales-talks don't work. The product has to speak for itself. :)

I am waiting to be amazed.

No comments: