Thursday, December 16, 2010

For Christmas! :D

A person can always dream. Going by this rule, I have come out with a humble wishlist of mine.

I want......
1) Career
A career that not only pays me well but also fulfills my emotional needs. 

2) Health supplements
Supply of Bio B-Complex or Redoxons to keep me fit and healthy.

3) Books
Supply of books- All types of books from Donald Trump, Mitch Albom, to Cecelia Ahern and Candace Bushnell. 

4) Camera
A Lumix LX3/5 or Powershot S90/95. A compact camera that is good enough to see me through my life's journey. 

5) Flower headband
A headband with flowers. (I don't like the felt ones...) Saw a very cute one in Vincci today but it doesn'it worth the money. Am starting to think of having a DIY one... where can I find those flowers? 

6) Bean bag
Plain red, beige or brown makes a good match to my living room.

7) Starbucks coffee
Buy me starbucks on any day, and I'll be happy. (My flavour is a latte frap on sunny days and hot latte on moody days.)

8) A new winter coat
OK I know I've already got half a wardrobe of these BUT I just don't feel warm enough yet. My body almost got frozen when I was in China. I will need a thick-enough coat IF I were to go there again you see. 

9) My smile
May I always be blessed with the strength to face and endure difficult situations ahead.

10) Health
A healthy and fit body. So that I can dance like no one is watching.

11) Family
Finally, I wish that my family and friends are always blessed with all the health and happiness the world could offer.

No comments: